Saturday, February 12, 2011

Escaping Winter

The past month I was in Miami being lazy. I avoided most of the NYC snow storms, went to the gym, meditated, and helped out around my parent's house. On the writing end, it didn't feel like I accomplished that much, but when I look back I finished a full-length play, 2 completed outlines, and a story for Brooklyn Rail, so maybe I underestimate myself.

Now that I'm back in NYC, the city feels beat up and haggard. People are wearing the winter on their gray faces. But in some ways I'm glad to be back for a while. I might have missed the majority of blizzard.

I'm been thinking about 2011 and how to be of benefit to others. I guess this is something to meditate on and consider. Hopefully more will be revealed.

No comments:

EVIL endings

 Evil: 2nd to last ep of the entire series. This morning in Bucaramanga I woke up and cut some fresh fruit and had a delicious changua, whic...