Thursday, September 6, 2012

In the Kitchen: Azure D. Osborne Lee (video)



I love talking to Azure. But most of the time he's running around or I'm off doing something weird in some funky place with other likeminded weirdos. Hence the lack of face time. So we tried using Google Hangout to get that long-overdue promise of interviewing him and getting the word out about Roots and River Production and Half Moon House. I think it went pretty well.

This is my first time trying to use google hangout as an actual conversation. I used it before to talk with Matt Vorzimer, e-cussionist but I literally was learning on the fly when we were talking.

If anyone has any better suggestions on how to use google hangout or another chat service I'm all ears. For now I'll continue learning about this potentially exciting video service. 

No comments:

Get What You Want: April 2024

  1. PAC NYC- THE DEMOCRACY CYCLE DEADLINE: April 1, 2024 WEBSITE: www.pacnyc.org/the-democracy-cycle-submission-guidelines/ Over a 5-year p...